WARRANTY CONTACT INFO:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Effective December 1, 2010 all Hotchkis products must be registered to qualify for warranty at www.hotchkis.net or via the mail-in warranty card, included with the product, within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Limited WarrantyHotchkis Performance offers a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the term of 36 months (3 years) from the date of purchase of this product. This Warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser who retains the ownership of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. If the product is determined to be defective, Hotchkis Performance will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the defective claims. Any repaired or replaced product will be returned to the sender excluding the cost of freight. Products must be registered to qualify for warranty at www.hotchkis.net or via the mail-in warranty card, included with the product, within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Items offered but not manufactured by Hotchkis Performance are warranted according to the manufacturer's terms and are not covered by this limited warranty. Hotchkis Performance shall not be responsible for any labor, removal, installation, re-installation or maintenance costs. This warranty does not cover the cosmetic finish or plating of any product or any normal wear and tear to any product including, but not limited to bushings, brackets, end-links, hardware, steering components, shocks or springs. In addition, this warranty does not apply to any products that have been:
- Improperly installed or installed by someone other than a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products;
- Improperly serviced, misused, or modified, altered or subjected to abuse, negligence, accident or collision;
- Installed in any vehicle that has been modified;
- Installed on any vehicle that has carried loads in excess of automobile manufacturer suggested weight limits; or
- Installed on any vehicle that has been subject to abnormal or excessive use, including rallying, racing, or racing-type activities or off-road use.