LMR Paint Products Limited Warranty - LMR.com
Latemodel Restoration Supply, Inc. (“LMR”) warranty information and terms. LMR is proud to offer some of the best warranty policies in the industry. Check out all of the details below for more information. To view the full Terms and Conditions for LMR, please visit this link: LMR Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions in regards to our warranty terms, please use the following link to contact us - Contact Us Page.
LMR Paint Products Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise stated, LMR warrants its LMR Paint Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Any LMR Paint found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of LMR. This warranty is not transferable and will be voided under the following conditions:
- Failure due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, or use with incompatible associated parts/products.
- Failure to match worn or faded original components found in or on your vehicle.
- Failure resulting in improper surface preparation, structural defects, or failure of previous paint.
- Negligent installation or installation/use in an application not listed.
- If LMR determines that the product was improperly used or modified in any way from its original design.
- Vehicle collision or collateral damage from other failed components.
This warranty applies only to LMR branded paint products which have been installed/used in accordance with accepted industry standards by a mechanically competent individual or a recognized service dealer and certified technician. Cost of removal, installation, and incidental or consequential damage are expressly excluded. A warranty claim must be initiated with LMR prior to any LMR Paint return or replacement.