SVE Radiator Limited Warranty - LMR.com
Latemodel Restoration Supply, Inc. (“LMR”) warranty information and terms. LMR is proud to offer some of the best warranty policies in the industry. Check out all of the details below for more information.To view the full Terms and Conditions for LMR, please visit this link: LMR Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions in regards to our warranty terms, please use the following link to contact us - Contact Us Page.
SVE Radiator Limited Warranty
LMR warrants SVE Radiators to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One Year from the date of purchase on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased under the ownership of the original purchaser.
Any SVE Radiator found to be defective shall be replaced with another SVE Radiator at the sole discretion of LMR. In the event a replacement is not available or is not viable, an LMR Gift Card will be issued for the original purchase price.
This warranty is not transferable and will be voided under the following conditions:
- Failure due to internal or external corrosion - including, but not limited to - external salt-air corrosion or internal electrolysis from poorly maintained cooling system fluids.
- A faulty engine temperature gauge or warning system.
- Improper/negligent installation causing damage to threads, fittings, mounts, and/or caps.
- If LMR determines that the radiator was improperly installed or modified in any way from its original design.
- Vehicle collision or collateral damage form other failed components, such as a cooling fan.
This warranty applies only to SVE Products which have been installed in accordance with accepted industry standards by a mechanically competent individual or a recognized service dealer and certified technician. Cost of removal, installation, and incidental or consequential damage are expressly excluded. A warranty claim must be initiated with LMR prior to any SVE Product return or replacement.