Warranty Contact Info: If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us via phone at (254) 296-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trick Flow Limited Warranty
Trick Flow Specialties guarantees original, unmodified cylinder head castings against manufacturing defects. Trick Flow Specialties’ liability is limited to replacing the casting.
The valves, valve guides, valve seats, valve job, valve springs, valve spring retainers, valve locks, rocker arm studs, guide plates, and valve stem seals included on assembled Trick Flow Specialties cylinder heads are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
• Failure due to improper installation or maintenance, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs, modifications, or alterations determined at the sole discretion of Trick Flow Specialties. If your machine shop, engine builder, or installer performs any unauthorized repairs, the warranty is voided and Trick Flow Specialties will not reimburse any cost you incurred.
• Removal or replacement costs.
• Costs incurred due to down time of the vehicle.
• Damage to related components.
• Marine salt water corrosion.
• Corrosion from not using and/or refreshing antifreeze.
• Fitness for purpose or merchantability.
All other Trick Flow Specialties products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days. There are no mileage limitations.