How To Install Fox Body Brake Light Switch (1980-93 Mustang)
Last Updated 8/13/2020 by Taylor Ward
Removal & Install Steps
- On models equipped with airbag, disarm airbag system as described under MAINTENANCE
PROCEDURES/AIRBAG SYSTEM DISARMING.
- On all models, disconnect wires at connector.
- Remove hairpin retainer, slide switch, pushrod and nylon washers and bushing away from the pedal and remove
- Reverse procedure to install.
- On models equipped with airbag, reactivate airbag system.
Fox Body Brake Light Switch & Hardware