Product Review FAQ
What can be talked about on a product review?
- Reviews must focus on the product details, quality, performance, ease of install, etc.
- Customers should be specific while writing the review, and explain why they like or dislike a product
What cannot be talked about on a product review?
- Please refrain from using profanity or vulgar language
- Off-topic or unrelated material (Order related issues, etc.)
- Customer specific data (Addresses, Order #s etc)
- Promotional or spam content
- Web or hyperlinks
Posting Photo & Video
- We encourage high resolution photo & video uploads
- Please do not upload watermarked or copyrighted content
- Please do not upload off-topic or unrelated images
Site Review FAQ
What can be talked about on a site review?
- Reviews must focus on the service provided, shipping details, website ease of use or other shopping experience
- Customers should be specific while writing the review, and explain why they like or dislike the service they received
If you have a question about the quality or safety of a product, please contact us right away at so that we can resolve your issues.
Customers posting their review are solely responsible for the content of the review. If a customer review contains copyright-protected information or content from another source, LMR will not be held liable for any copyright violations, either directly or indirectly. It is the obligation of the customer to share his or her own unique product rating in his or her own words.