Mustang Shelby GT350 Shift Knob Install
Posted 8/25/2017 by Ethan Buchanan
2016 shelby gt350
How To Install Mustang Shelby GT350 Shift Knob
- 7/16 Drill Bit
- M12x1.25 Bottoming Tap
- Use a pick to remove the retainer clip. Grab your 7/16 drill bit. Measure the depth of the shift knob.
- Now you can make a spacer. Drill your GT350 Shift Knob. Next you will need a M12x1.25 Bottoming Tap and some Grease.
- Tap, clean, then remove the stock shift knob.
Use Blue Loctite.
- Thread down until touches then reverse it. Then turn it back a quarter turn.
About the Video
How To Install Mustang Shelby GT350 Shift Knob (2015-2018)
Check out our YouTube channel for even more tech tips, installation videos, how-tos, and more. The best place to go for anything Mustang related!
Published on 2016-05-24
Shelby GT350 Shift Knob.
Upgrade the interior of your 2015-2018 Mustang with the Shelby GT350 shift knob. This is the Ford original shift knob that is installed from the factory on the GT350. It features the silver face with red shift gate pattern. Being a Ford original part, you know that the fitment will be superior to aftermarket shift knobs.
- This item is intended for use on the Shelby GT350. This shift knob can be made to work with the GT, V6 and EcoBoost if drilled and tapped, but the owner is responsible for modifications. Item is not returnable if modified in any form or fashion.
- Jam nut or Lock-tite is recommended on GT, V6, and EcoBoost Mustangs. Seating the shift knob fully will not allow reverse lock out to be disengaged.
Application: 2015-2018 Mustang