1986-1995 Mustang Center Axle Brake Hose Banjo Bolt
- Repairs Damaged Or Missing 3rd Brake Hose Bolt
- Rids Brake Pedal Of Spongy Feeling
- OE Style Replacement Bolt
- Fits 1986-95 Mustang With 8.8" Rear End.
- Sold As Each
This Brake Hose Banjo Bolt is used on 1986-95 Mustangs with the 8.8" rear end. It connects the Center Axle Brake Hose (often referred to as the 3rd Brake Hose) to the Brake Hard Line Bracket on the trunk floor of your Mustang to facilitate a seamless transfer of brake fluid from the brake hose to the calipers. A damaged banjo bolt can cause the fluid to leak out of the system and cause air to get in the fluid lines, causing a spongy feel whenever you apply pressure to the brake pedal.
These banjo bolts are sold as each.
- Fits: 1986-1995 Mustangs with 8.8" Rear Ends.