ARP Rocker Arm Studs 3/8"-24 1.895"
- Stronger Material For Higher Performance Applications
- 7/16x14 Base Thread Size
- 3/8x24 Rocker Arm Nut Thread
- Guide-plate Locator Shank
- 1" Rocker Arm Nut Thread Length
- 1.895" Effective Stud Length
- .710" Base Thread Length
ARP High Performance series rocker arm studs are ideal for ET bracket racing, limited rule oval track competition, and street use. They are made from 8740 chromemoly steel and are heat-treated to 180,000 psi tensile strength. These studs are concentric within .005 T.I.R. thread pitch to thread pitch, which will give you more consistent rocker geometry. With an extra-large radius base, these studs are more resistant to flex and will provide a more positive seating. These 5.0/5.8L Mustang rocker arm studs are designed to be used with Perma-Loc adjusters (not for use with OEM-style, self-locking nuts).
- Fits 1979-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0/5.8L
ARP Warranty - Click Here