B&M AOD Hammer Shifter
- Increased Shifter Comfort
- Race Inspired Looks
- Polished Aluminum T-Handle
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Lighted Gear Indicator
- Multi-Positioned Trigger
What's in the Box
- (1) B&M Hammer Shifter Assembly
- All Needed Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Grab the handle of a Hammer shifter and it feels like it was molded to your hand. The unique design easily fits small to large hands and provides the appropriate wrist angle. The multi-position trigger is spoon-shaped for easy finger operation in a multitude of grip positions. The result is a shifter which is perfect for almost any latemodel Mustang. Get your hands on a Hammer! Dimensions measure 13.55” long, 10.07” high and 6.25” wide.
- Unique multi-positioned trigger for user comfort in various shifter positions.
- Reverse lockout feature meets NHRA and IHRA requirements.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, lighted gear indicator & polished aluminum T-Handle.
- Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.
High Quality Design
Ideal for 1987-93 Ford Mustang console applications. It has a full ratchet action mechanism for positive upshifts and downshifts. When shifting the Mustang Console Hammer from Neutral or Reverse to Park positions, just lift the trigger and ratchet the shifter forward for each position. Must be installed in cars originally equipped with automatic transmissions.
-Modification to the transmission tunnel is required if you're using this shifter on a standard-to-automatic conversion.
-This Shifter is designed to re-use your factory shifter cable. --If Doing a manual to automatic conversion, you must purchase a separate shifter cable.
-Fits 1987-1993 Mustang 5.0 AOD
B&M Warranty - Click Here