Mustang BMR Torque Box Reinforcement Kit
- Reduces Control Arm Deflection
- Increased Chassis Stiffness
- Prevents Torque Box Damage
- Bolt-In Design
- Black Hammertone Powdercoat Finish
- DOM Steel Tubing
- CNC-Laser Cut Support Plates
- MIG Welded
- Made In USA
What's in the Box
- (1) Upper Frame Support Bar
- (1) LH Upper Torque Box Reinforcement Bar
- (1) RH Upper Torque Box Reinforcement Bar
- (1) LH Upper Torque Box Reinforcement Plate
- (1) RH Upper Torque Box Reinforcement Plate
- (1) LH Lower Torque Box Bracket
- (1) RH Lower Torque Box Bracket
- Installation Hardware
Increase chassis stiffness, while reinforcing your torque boxes, with this BMR 1979-2004 Mustang torque box reinforcement kit! Your torque boxes become the weak link of your chassis when large amounts of torque are transferred from your engine. Factory torque boxes are infamous for ripping, cracking, and tearing after a few passes at the track. Now you can increase support for these boxes, while improving chassis stiffness, with BMR's reinforcement braces! Designed to add strength to the upper and lower control arm mounts, you can dramatically increase the amount of torque to the wheels, without damaging your chassis!
Designed to be a direct bolt-in, with the option of welding, this BMR reinforcement kit will have your chassis track ready in a matter of hours! BMR utilizes CNC-laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, and DOM steel tubing, for strength and performance that's built to handle anything you throw at it! Tubular braces tie together your upper control arm mounts to the frame rails for reduced deflection and wheel hop. Heavy duty upper steel plates, and lower brackets, bolt-in with the included hardware. An upper frame support bar ties the left and right sides together for even more support! BMR's signature black hammertone, powdercoat finish is applied for corrosion protection that will look great for years to come!
ApplicationFits 1979-2004 Mustang Hardtop
- BMR does not recommend using this kit on convertibles.
- Will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra.
- Does not work with a Panhard bar kit
BMR Warranty - Click Here