Edelbrock 1/2" Wood Laminate Carburetor Spacer
- Enhance Low-rpm Torque
- Quickens Throttle Response
- Premium Heat Insulating Properties
- Wood Fiber Laminate
- 4150 Style Carb Flange
- Edelbrock Quality
What's in the Box
- (1) 1/2" Wood Laminate Spacer
- (2) 4150 Style Gaskets
- All Necessary Hardware
Enhance low-rpm torque and throttle response and carburetor heat soak effects on your Fox Body Mustangs carburetor with a 1/2" Wood Laminate carburetor spacer by Edelbrock. Heat soak into your Mustangs Carburetor can cause "hot start" issues and poor fuel economy. The superior heat insulating properties of wood fiber laminate are ideal for reducing heat transfer to the carb. Included with 2 new base gaskets and correct length manifold studs to make installation a breeze. Simply pull off carburetor, remove old gasket material, remove old studs, and install with new hardware and gaskets in reverse order. Have your Mustang running like a top with this Edelbrock 1/2" wood laminate carburetor spacer.
- Using a 1/2" spacer on your carburetor may decrease hood to air cleaner clearance. Please check clearance before completing installation and closing the hood.
- Fits 1979-1985 Ford Mustang 5.0L or 5.8L with 4150 style carburetors
Edelbrock, LLC Limited Warranty - Click Here