1979-2004 Mustang Factory Style Small Harness Grommet
Replace the missing or torn wiring harness grommet that seals off the floor pan on your 1979-2004 Mustang with this 5.0 Resto factory-style small harness grommet! Over time, this rubber grommet can dry rot or completely deteriorate from the elements, leaving the wiring harness exposed to sharp sheet metal. To prevent this issue 5.0 Resto has researched and developed an exact reproduction to seal off the interior from noise, weather, and exterior elements. These small grommets are located in several different locations depending on the year range but are most commonly used for the reverse light, speed sensor, and fuel tank harnesses. Located on the left-hand side of the transmission tunnel or the right-hand trunk area these small grommets allow the wiring harness to pass through the floor pan while sitting flush. Featuring a heavy-duty natural rubber construction, this oval-shaped grommet was built with the correct internal 90° elbow to redirect the wiring in a particular orientation. 5.0 Resto is committed to providing an accurate restoration part for your 1979-2004 Mustang by ensuring these are made to the factory dimensions and tolerances! Properly complete the restoration of your Mustang project the right way with this 5.0 Resto factory-style small harness grommet!
Fitment & Location Notes
- 1979-1993 Mustang - LH transmission tunnel - used for reverse light & speed sensor harness.
- 1982-1993 Mustang - RH trunk area - used for fuel pump & sending unit harness.
- 1994-2004 Mustang - RH trunk area - used for fuel pump & sending unit harness.
- 1979-1981 Mustang - (1) needed per car
- 1982-1993 Mustang - (2) needed per car
- 1994-2004 Mustang - (1) needed per car
- Depinning the wiring from the Connector and repinning it may be required.
- Inserting an appropriately sized tube into the grommet to feed the wires through will assist in passing wiring through
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here