- Helps Restrict Flow Of Coolant Into Your Heater Core
- Reduces Chances Of Heater Core Failure
- High-heat Plastic Construction
- Corrosion Resistant
What's in the Box
- (1) Heater Core Flow Restrictor
Mustang Heater Core Flow Restrictor
The heater core flow restrictor is an important part of the replacement of your heater supply hose and heater core on your 1979-2004 Mustang. This part helps reduce the risk of your heater core failing. The flow restrictor's job is to decrease the pressure of the coolant that flows into the heater core. It installs in the 3/4" heater supply hose in all applications. On the heater core side of the hose, slide the tapered end of the restrictor in first. No extra clamps are required for installation. This heater hose restrictor is original equipment on 1996-04 Mustangs, but can also be used on 1979-95 Mustangs as well.
- Because of its slightly longer length, light grease may be required to fully insert the restrictor into the 79-95 heater hose.
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here