1987-1988 Mustang 9 Piece T-Top Weatherstrip Kit
- Restores T-Top Weatherstrip
- Direct Replacement
- Factory Style Rubber
- OE Black Finish
What's in the Box
- (1) LH T-Top To Body Weatherstrip
- (1) RH T-Top To Body Weatherstrip
- (1) LH T-Top To Door Weatherstrip
- (1) RH T-Top To Door Weatherstrip
- (2) T-Top Latch Seals
- (2) Beaded Felt Weatherstrips
- (1) Weatherstrip Retainer Channel Seal
- (16) Beaded Felt Weatherstrip Rivets
Seal the cabin of your 1987-1988 Mustang with this 9-piece T-Top weatherstrip kit! The T-Top weatherstripping is often found dry rotted and worn from continuous removal of the T-Top glass. Included in this kit is every piece you need to restore your T-top weatherstrip. Constructed with factory style rubber, this kit will ensure wind, water, and other elements stay out to keep your interior clean. LMR makes it easy to restore your T-Top Mustang back to factory new! T-Top Differences
To determine the build date of your Mustang please refer to the date on the upper left corner of your VIN sticker located in your driver door jamb. If a VIN sticker is not available, please refer to the following measurements.
These measurements reference the length of the pillar-post portion of the t-top weatherstrip.
- 1981-1984 (built before 10/83) 38" Some early 1981-82 T-top Mustangs had a pillar length of approximately 23". For these applications, it would be best to use the 1984-86 weatherstrip, and glue down the extra 3" of weatherstrip.
- 1984 (built from 10/83)
- 1986 - 26"
- 1987-1988 - 30"
Daniel Carpenter Restoration Warranty - Click Here