Is your 1982-1984 Mustang Fuel gauge not working? It might just be that you need a new sending unit. LRS offers this Reproduction of the OEM fuel sending unit to get your gauge reading correctly again. This fuel sending unit is for 1982-1984 Mustangs. The reproduction unit comes with the fuel sender lock ring that holds it to the tank as well as the seal.
- Fits 1981 2.3L Carbureated after 4/1981
- Fits 1982 2.3L Carbureted
- Fits 1982-1983 5.0L Carbureted
- Fits 1984 2.3 & 3.8L Carbureted built before 12/1983
- Carbureted applications only.* * *
- 79-86 Mustang Fuel Level Sending Unit Ohm Readings are approximately 73 ohms empty and approximately 10 ohms full.
- 1987-97 Mustang Fuel Level Sending Unit Ohm Readings are approximately 22 ohms empty and approximately 145 ohms full.
50resto - Dedicated To The Preservation Of The Fox Body Mustang
50resto is your trusted source for 1979-93 Mustang Foxbody restoration products. Buy 50resto products from Latemodel Restoration Supply and receive the best value, quality and industry-leading customer service. Whether you need Fox Body Mustang weatherstrip, headlights, taillights, seals, body panels, hardware, door handles, trim parts, carpeting or upholstery, 50resto is the brand you should demand.
SVE and 50resto Warranty
One Year Hassle Free Replacement
SVE and 50resto products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. What does this warranty cover? YOU! That’s right, whether you ordered a SVE brand Mach I grille delete or a 50resto brand light kit, if your product fails within a year of your purchase we got your back! Some conditions will apply.
This is my 1986 Mustang convertible. It is my daily driver and I drive it everywhere, it has a 3.8 v6 with a c5 transmission and I know of very few of these cars that have been rebuilt. I got the car ...