- Replaces Faulty Speed Sensor
- Provides Accurate Gauge Reading
- New Seal Prevents Leaking
- Direct Replacement
- Factory Style Connection
- New Hair Pin Clip
- Includes O-Ring Seal
- Integrated Bracket
What's in the Box
- (1) Speed Sensor
- (1) Speed Sensor Attaching Bolt
1983-1993 Mustang Speed Sensor & Hardware Kit
Replace the malfunctioning speed sensor on your 1983-1993 Fox Body Mustang with this speed sensor and hardware kit from 5.0 Resto! This electronic speed sensor is what the speedometer gear and cable attach to, allowing the computer to read the speed of the transmission output shaft. These speed sensors typically tend to wear down or become saturated in oil. A faulty sensor can cause symptoms such as the functionality of the speedometer and cruise control to become compromised. This makes it a priority to replace your Mustang's defective speedometer sensor.
5.0 Resto Quality
5.0 Resto is dedicated to the preservation of the Fox Body, and it shows with this speedometer sensor and hardware kit. This sensor includes a new hairpin clip that holds the cable in place as well as a new o-ring seal to prevent transmission fluid leaks. The electrical connection is an exact match to your factory one for a simple plug and play installation. 5.0 Resto includes a new attaching bolt to make this a simple yet effective solution to your Mustang's problem.
Does My Mustang Have A Speed Sensor?
Will Have Speed Sensor:
- 1983-88 Mustangs w/ factory cruise control.
- 1989-93 Mustangs w/ or w/o factory cruise control.
Will Not Have Speed Sensor:
- 1983-88 Mustangs w/o factory cruise control. Excluding 1988 California models
- Fits 1983-1993 Mustangs equipped with speed sensor
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here