EcoBoost Mishimoto Black Front Mount Intercooler
The stock intercooler on the EcoBoost Mustang leaves a lot of power to be made by improving its cooling capacity. Upgrading the intercooler has shown to be a great way to bolt on more performance. Cooler air charges will improve performance and prevent heat soak.
Mishimoto increases the intercooler core size 58% to help decrease the air charge temperature created by the turbo. This increased in core size translates into a 25% increase in internal core volume and 165% increase in external fin surface area over the stock unit. This increase in size allows up to a 35 degree reduction in air intake temperature.
- Intercooler Overall Size - 30.3" X 6.8" X 5.28"
- Intercooler Core Size - 21.06" X 5.75" X 5.28"
- Intercooler Construction - Bar-and-plate with cast end tanks
- Tank Wall Thickness: 4mm
- Intercooler Inlet - 2.56"
- Intercooler Outlet - 2.56"
- Supported Maximum Power Output - 550 WHP