In observance of Memorial Day our business will be CLOSED Monday, May 29, 2017.
Decreases Air Charge Temperature
Stock Mounting Position
Bolt In Design
All Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
(1) M6 X 1.0 X 20mm Flange Bolt
(1) M4 X 0.7 X 12mm Buttom Head Bolt
(1) M4 Lock Washer
(1) MAP Sensor O-Ring
EcoBoost Mishimoto Silver Front Mount Intercooler
The stock intercooler on the EcoBoost Mustang leaves a lot of power to be made by improving its cooling capacity. Upgrading the intercooler has shown to be a great way to bolt on more performance. Cooler air charges will improve performance and prevent heat soak.
Mishimoto increases the intercooler core size 58% to help decrease the air charge temperature created by the turbo. This increased in core size translates into a 25% increase in internal core volume and 165% increase in external fin surface area over the stock unit. This increase in size allows up to a 35 degree reduction in air intake temperature.
- Intercooler Overall Size - 30.3" X 6.8" X 5.28"
- Intercooler Core Size - 21.06" X 5.75" X 5.28"
- Intercooler Construction - Bar-and-plate with cast end tanks
- Tank Wall Thickness: 4mm
- Intercooler Inlet - 2.56"
- Intercooler Outlet - 2.56"
- Supported Maximum Power Output - 550 WHP