- Replaces Worn Factory Hardware
- Secures Front K-Member To Frame Rails
- Compatible With Factory & Aftermarket K-Members
- Correct Thread Pitch
- Alloy Steel Construction
- Grade 10.9, Zinc-Coated Bolts
1979-2004 Mustang Long K-Member Bolt Kit
Ensure the K-member is properly secured to the frame rails of your 1979-2004 Mustang with this long k-member bolt kit from 5.0 Resto! Whether you're installing an aftermarket tubular k-member or simply replacing worn factory hardware, this 5.0 Resto bolt kit is the perfect solution for your suspension project. 5.0 Resto put this hardware kit together to replace the difficult-to-find hardware that secures your K-member to the engine and suspension components on your Mustang. Made from grade 10.9 steel with a silver zinc finish, correct lengths, and thread pitch these bolts are the correct replacements for the original hardware. For your next 1979-2004 Mustang front suspension restoration project, the 5.0 Resto long k-member bolt kit is a great solution to rusted or worn-out hardware.
- Combine these long K-member with new J-nut clips LRS-N800187S-K and K-Member Mount Rear Nut Plate LRS-5030A-K to fully secure your factory or aftermarket k-member.
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here