- Dampens Road Noise & Vibration
- Will Not Dry & Crack Compared to Rubber
- Improved Spring Performance
- Polyurethane Construction
- Black Finish
What's in the Box
- (2) Front Upper Isolators
- (2) Front Lower Isolators
Mustang Prothane Spring Isolators
Replace the stock rubber spring isolators on your 1979-2004 Mustang with this front kit from Prothane! The spring isolator's main purpose is to reduce noise produced when the suspension goes through its normal range of motion. If the spring isolators are missing, you would have metal to metal contact which would produce unwanted creaking and popping in the suspension during load shifting. Prothane's urethane isolators feature a polyurethane construction that's built to last. Polyurethane is more durable than your factory rubber isolators and will not dry out or crack! This kit includes two upper isolators and two lower isolators for the front of your Mustang.
Ride Height Note
- Due to the urethane construction, these isolators may affect the final ride height of your vehicle.
Prothane Warranty - Click Here