2005-2014 Prothane Front Control Arm Rear Hydra Bushings
- Replaces Damaged Bushings
- Improves Front Suspension Performance
- Upgrade Over Factory Rubber Bushings
- Polyurethane Construction
- Direct replacement for OEM rubber control arm bushings
- Steel Brackets
What's in the Box
- (2) Polyurethane Bushings W/ Brackets
These 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Prothane bushings replace the hydra-bushings mounted on the rear of the front control arm. These prothane bushings will increase the handling and overall suspension performance. These urethane bushings from Prothane are a great addition to any S197 or Shelby GT500 and are the perfect replacement for worn out, corroded rubber bushings. Pick up a set today from LMR and get your Mustang performing better than ever!
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang V6, GT, & GT500
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Prothane Warranty - Click Here