- Good Street Manners In Properly Geared Cars
- Improved Clutch Capabilities
- Smooth Operation
- Increased Clamp Load Pressure
- 900/300 Series Clutch Disc Facing
- 26 Spline Clutch Disc
What's in the Box
- (1) Powergrip Pressure Plate
- (1) 900/300 Series Clutch Disc
- (1) Clutch Alignment Tool
2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 Ram Powergrip Clutch Kit - 26 Spline
RAM Powergrip 26-spline clutch sets ultimate for extreme street/strip performance in your 2005-2010 S197 Mustang 4.6. The RAM Powergrip pressure plate features an increased clamp load of 2500lb (compared to the stock pressure plate at 2000lb clamp load) while maintaining a great pedal feel. The RAM Powergrip clutch disc is faced with the 900 series friction material on both sides and features an 8-spring center hub for excellent shock absorption. The 900/300 series material consists of steel-backed metallic facing material and organic material on the back this greatly increases rotational strength. Using our proprietary 900/300 series friction material in conjunction with increased clamp load pressure plates, you get maximum holding power for track or street, with only minimal reduction in driveability. Supporting up to 500 horsepower, this 900-300 series clutch and Powergrip pressure plate combo will have your S197 shifting smoothly again. This clutch is designed for S197 Mustangs running bolt-on performance parts and a 26 Spline transmission!
- Input Spline Quantity: 26
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Disc Diameter (in.): 11.000 in.
- Disc Material: Metallic/Organic
- Disc Style: Full face
- Hub Style: Sprung
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: No
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
Ram Clutches Warranty - Click Here