- Easily Adjust for T45, T56, T56 Magnum* & TR-3650 transmissions.
- Allows More Exhaust Clearance Than OEM
- Adds Stiffness and Strength
- Single Tube Design for Maximum Stiffness Without Excess Weight.
- Engineered to Maintain Pinion Angle
- Supplied with Polyurethane Bushings
What's in the Box
- (1) Transmission Crossmember
- (1) Attaching Hardware
A direct fit for upgrading your Fox to a T45, T56, or TR3650 transmission. This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and re-position the spacers to cover your application. The cross member is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise. For racing applications, polyurethane bushings can be replaced by solid bushings. If additional vertical adjustment is required, offset bushings can be used to raise or lower the entire mount.
Stifflers Warranty - Click Here