- Adjustable Ride Height
- Increased Weight Distribution
- 150 Lb Rate Spring
- 12" Spring
- Aluminum Coil-Over Sleeve
- Epoxy Powder Coated Springs
What's in the Box
- (2) 12" 150Lbs Springs
- (2) Front Coil Over Kits
Strange Engineering Coil Over Kit - 12" 150lb
Increased weight distribution and achieve better 60' times with your 1979-2004 Mustang with the Strange Engineering coil over set up. The 12" 150 Lb Knight springs are cold-wound and feature a black epoxy powder coat finish for a durable finish. The coil over kit is made up of a threaded aluminum coil-over sleeve, (2) spring seats, jam nut, locking nut, thrust bearing and races. The threaded coil over sleeve allows you to dial in the height of the ride for optimal weight transfer.
- Aftermarket caster/camber plates are necessary to use this kit.
- 2 1/2" inside diameter of springs
- 2.22" outside diameter of the sleeve
- Spring seat-adjuster wrench not included
- May have clearance issues when used with 9" wide front wheels
- Designed for Strange, KYB, Koni Yellow, & Koni Orange Struts
- DOES NOT fit Bilstein Struts
- This kit services the front suspension only.
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustang V8
- Installation of front coilovers on 1994-2004 Mustangs, as well as 79-93 Mustangs w/ 94-04 front control arms, may require clearancing of a flange near the driver's side frame rail. The flange is on the oval-shaped hole on the inboard face of the driver's side upper frame rail.
- Wheel spacers may be required to clear front strut assembly if running a wide wheel/tire combination.
The use of anti-seize on the threaded collars is REQUIRED for smooth operation of adjustment nuts.
Strange Warranty - Click Here