Get it by Christmas! Order by December 16, 2016 @ 3pm CT
Adjustable Ride Height
Increased Weight Distribution
150 Lb Rate Spring
Aluminum Coil-Over Sleeve
Epoxy Powder Coated Springs
What's in the Box
(2) 12" 150Lbs Springs
(2) Front Coil Over Kits
1979-2004 Strange Engineering Mustang 12" 150lb Spring Rate Coil Over Kit
Increased weight distribution and achieve better 60' times with your 1979-2004 Mustang with the Strange Engineering coil over set up. The 12" 150 Lb Knight springs are cold-wound and feature a black epoxy powder coat finish for a durable finish. The coil over kit is made up of a threaded aluminum coil-over sleeve, (2) spring seats, jam nut, locking nut, thrust bearing and races. The threaded coil over sleeve allows you to dial in the height of the ride for optimal weight transfer.
1979-2004 Mustang V8
- Aftermarket caster/camber plates are necessary to use this kit.
- 2 1/2" inside diameter of springs
- 2.22" outside diameter of sleeve
- Spring seat adjuster wrench not included
- May have clearance issues when used with 9" wide front wheels
- Designed for Strange, KYB, Lakewood, Koni, Tokico, Competition Engineering Struts
- DOES NOT fit Bilstein Struts
I have been restoring my car for a long time. The engine is a 331 stroker afr 185 heads, trick flow r series intake, 1 3/4 in long tubes with flow master dumps. Sounds awesome and love it every ride. ...