K-Member & Coil Over Kit
This UPR K-Member and Coil-Over Kit for your 1979-1993 Mustang with a 5.0L or 351W based engine includes 12" 200lb coil over springs. This spring rate would provide a slightly softer than stock ride while still maintaining good street handling characteristics on full weight cars. We recommend this kit for street and strip applications.
UPR's Chrome-moly K-member kit will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel, while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of drag race and Street Enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was its main intent.
When you see this kit in person you will be astonished with the quality of the components and welds - far better than OEM. All while still retaining all factory wheel and engine locations.
- 100% Chrome-moly K-member, silver powder coated.
- 100% Chrome-moly A-arms silver powder coated.
- Coil over kit with exclusive design adjusting nut, includes new set screw design to ensure it never loses it's setting! They require no tools to adjust and Eibach springs for unmatchable ride quality.
- Designed to work with Lakewood struts.
- We recommend a bumpsteer kit with this product
- Caster Camber plates are required for this product to fit correctly
- Requires shorter steering rack bolts
- Compatible with 302 & 351
- This K-member kit does not include the A-arm hardware and Steering Rack Hardware. These are sold separately.
- Clunks, squeaks and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
- Fits 1979-1993 Ford Mustangs w/ 302 or 351 Engines
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.
See what our customers have to say about this product!
Check out customer reviews.