- Save Weight
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Better Handling
- Increased Chassis Rigidity
- Made In The USA!
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing
- TIG Welded Billet Fixtures
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Fox Style Ball Joints
- 12" 200 lb coil over springs, by Viking
What's in the Box
- (1) UPR Tubular K-Member
- (2) UPR Tubular Front Control Arms
- (1) UPR Coil Over Sleeves and Springs
- (1) UPS Steering Rack Bolt Kit
Mustang UPR 4130 Chrome-moly K-Member Kit
Improve the suspension of your Fox Body, while reducing weight, with this UPR Chrome-moly K-member kit for 1979-1993 Mustang! Designed to handle the rigors of racing, and everyday wear and tear; this K-member kit will transform the look and feel of your Fox! UPR's tubular K-member, and control arms, are 64 pounds lighter than the factory units! Reduced weight on your front end greatly improves weight transfer, handling, and acceleration. Along with the reduced weight, the tubular design maximizes header and oil pan clearance. A set of UPR coil-over springs are included to dial in the ride height of your Mustang, as well as further improve weight transfer, and handling. UPR's K-member kit provides endless benefits to make your driving experience as enjoyable as it gets!
UPR products are built with the highest quality materials right here in the USA, backed by their lifetime warranty, and this K-member kit is no exception. Constructed using seamless, 4130 Chrome-moly tubing; this kit is built to last. TIG-welded billet fixtures, along with 1/4" thick motor mount pads, ensure a strong foundation for your engine and suspension. UPR utilizes a silver, powder coat finish that resists corrosion, and looks as good as it performs! Each control arm includes new bushings, shells, and ball joints for quick and easy installation!
UPR Coilover Springs
UPR's coil-over spring kits are designed to provide improved suspension performance while allowing you to dial in your ride height exactly where it needs to be. These coil-overs have a military-grade thread and exclusive adjuster nut with a set screw, to ensure it never moves after its set. UPR's coil-over springs can be adjusted with no tools required! This kit includes a pair of 12", 200lb springs, by Viking, that are great for drag race, and street/strip applications.
- UPR steering rack bolts are included in this kit
- 100% Chrome-moly K-member, silver powder-coated.
- 100% Chrome-moly A-arms silver powder-coated.
- Coil-over kit with exclusive design adjusting nut includes new set screw design to ensure it never loses its setting! They require no tools to adjust and Eibach springs for unmatchable ride quality.
UPR Warranty - Click Here