- Retains Factory Wheelbase
- Eases Modular Engine Swaps
- 37lbs Lighter Than Stock K-Member
- Increases Header & Oil Pan Clearance
- Tig Welded
- Thick 1/4" Motor Mount Pads
- Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Tubular Construction
What's in the Box
- (1) Tubular K-Member
- (1) Steering Rack Bolt Kit
- (1) Standard Steering Rack Bushings
1979-2004 Mustang Coyote Swap K-Member
Simplify the installation of your coyote or modular engine into your Fox Body/SN95 or New Edge Mustang with this tubular k-member from UPR! Ideal for drag and road racing applications, this k-member retains the factory wheelbase and is 37lbs lighter than the factory unit. By removing front-end weight off of your Mustang, you will experience improved traction and weight transfer for the ultimate handling experience. While improving the front suspension geometry of your Mustang, UPR's design increases clearance for aftermarket headers and oil pans to eliminate all the guesswork for your engine swap!
Featuring a 4130 Chromoly Steel tubular construction, UPR went the extra mile and manufactured this tubular k-member with thick 1/4" motor mount pads using a tig welder. Finished in a durable gloss silver powder coating, this k-member will resist corrosion as good as it looks and performs! UPR's unique design allows this k-member to handle the abuse of drag and road racing while most importantly handling the everyday wear and tear of street driving!
UPR Warranty - Click Here