UPR Steering Rack Bolt Kit
- Completes UPR K-Member Install
- Replaces Factory Hardware
- Needed For Aftermarket K-Member Installs
- Grade 5 Bolts
- Shorter Than Factory Bolts
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc-Plating
What's in the Box
- (1) Steering Rack Bolt Kit
If you're installing a tubular K-member into your 1979-2004 Mustang, then you'll need this steering rack bolt kit! The factory steering rack hardware is too long when used with a UPR, or Team Z, K-member. This kit includes the correct, shorter length bolts to secure your steering rack to the new k-member. Utilizing Grade 5 bolts, this kit is strong and built to last. Includes correct washers and nylon locknuts.
These bolts are only intended to be used for UPR or Team Z K Members.
Will NOT fit factory K Members
Fits 1979-2004 Mustang w/ UPR or Team Z K-Member
UPR Warranty - Click Here