Before sending parts back to LMR, we recommend following the steps below to ensure the return process is followed correctly! This will help speed up the return and get your money back as soon as possible!
RMA RETURN PROCESS STEPS
- Review the Return Policy
- Next, after reading the policy, click the “I agree with these terms” box to start your return.
- Then, select your Reason for Return.
- Select the condition of the part or parts.
- Fill out the Customer Information (first and last name, address, etc.)
- Enter Order Number(s) – you can list more than one order number if sending parts back from multiple orders.
- List item number(s) and quantity - please provide the order number for each part if returning more than one order. Example: type the item number then put the order number next to the corresponding part. (WYxxxx : SVE-8005 x1)
- Click the checkbox to agree to terms and check the Captcha.
- Next, click on the Submit Return box.
- Once completed, the next page will show your new RMA# that was created and you will have an option to process a UPS. Click the box that says “Create Return Shipping Label” if you choose to do so.
- Then, please check your email and find the RMA email and there you can also generate a UPS label by clicking the box named “Create Return Shipping Label” if you have not already done so.
- If you choose to generate a UPS Label, please enter the parts description. This can be as simple as "Mustang Parts".
- Next, enter your box dimensions – You will need to list Length x Width x Height. UPS prices shipping boxes by their dimensions so please be as accurate as possible.
- Before completing the UPS Label, you will need to agree to the UPS Shipping Policy by checking the box and click the "Rate" box for the UPS Label cost.
- If everything is ok with the cost then click "Process Shipment" and print the label.
At this point, you may write the RMA # on the box, tape the UPS Label to the shipping box, then either drop off the box at a UPS Store or give it to a UPS Driver. Returns are usually processed within 4 business days of receipt at our dock.
If you have any questions, please check out more related return information below or contact our Customer Care Team and we will be glad to assist!