Before sending parts back to LMR, we recommend following the steps below to ensure the return process is followed correctly! This will help speed up the return and get your money back as soon as possible!
RMA RETURN PROCESS STEPS
- Review the Return Policy
- Next, after reading the policy, check the “I agree to LMR Return Terms & Conditions” box and click the LOGIN/START RETURN button to start your return.
- Then, select your Reason for Return.
- Select the Condition Of Part or parts.
- Fill out the Customer Information (first and last name, address, etc.)
- Enter Order Number(s) – you can list more than one order number if sending parts back from multiple orders. *Orders over 30 days old incur a 10% restocking fee*
- List Item #(s) and Qty Being Returned - please provide the order number for each part if returning more than one order. Example: type the item number then put the order number next to the corresponding part. (WYxxxx : SVE-8005 x1)
- Click the Required: checkbox to agree to LMR's Return Policy and check the Captcha.
- Next, click on the Submit Return box.
- Once completed, the next page will show your new RMA# that was created and you will have an option to process FedEx Shipping Label. Click the box that says Create Return Shipping Label if you choose to do so.
- Then, please check your email and find the RMA email and there you can also generate a FedEx label by clicking the box named Login to Create Shipping Label if you have not already done so.
- If you choose to generate a FedEx Label, please enter the Description of Merchandise. Below we used the simple description "Mustang Parts".
- Select the box length, width, height, weight, and value of the item(s) you are returning in this box. If your box dimensions or value is out of the provided ranges, please Contact Us.
- Add additional packages and complete the previous step above as needed. You may add no more than two (2) additional packages to your return shipment. If you require more than three (3) total packages for your return, please Contact Us.
- Before completing the FedEx Label, you will need to check the Get Rates box for the FedEx Label cost.
- Read the terms for creating your return label(s) and select the Required: checkbox if you agree. You must agree to create return shipping label(s).
- If everything is ok with the cost then click Process Shipment and print the label.
- If successful, you will be redirected to your account where you can then Download Shipping Label(s).
- Apply the label(s) to your package(s) and drop them off at your nearest FedEx facility for pickup and shipment back to us.
If you have any questions, please check out more related return information below or contact our Customer Care Team at 1-866-507-3786 and we will be glad to assist!