- Excellent Gauge Placement
- Contours To Factory A-Pillar
- Allows Driver to Monitor Key Performance Data
- Black Textured Finish
- Triple 2-1/16" Gauge Pods
- High-Quality ABS Construction
What's in the Box
- (1) A-Pillar Gauge Pod
- All Needed Hardware
- Installation Instructions
1994-2002 Mustang AutoMeter Triple A-Pillar Gauge Pod - 2-1/16"
Confidently install aftermarket 2-1/16" gauges into your 1994-2002 Mustang Coupe with this AutoMeter A-Pillar Triple Gauge Pod! Featuring a black textured high-quality ABS composite construction, this gauge pod can be painted to match your factory interior color for a custom touch. AutoMeter has manufactured this pod to provide the driver with an excellent field of vision while monitoring key performance data. Utilizing the included hardware and instructions, the triple pillar gauge pod attaches to the driver-side A-pillar with minimal modification to the original A-pillar. The triple pillar gauge pod allows you to keep track of important data while also improving the appearance of the interior in your Mustang!
- Drilling small holes into the factory A-Pillar may be required for proper installation
- Gauges are sold separately.
- Interior paint can be purchased Here.
- Fits 1994-2002 Ford Mustang Coupe
Paint to Match
LMR offers a complete line of interior paint to help you match aftermarket components to your factory interior colors. You can shop our paint options here - LMR INTERIOR PAINTS
. Please note that while many aftermarket components are labeled or noted to factory colors, the color can vary from factory/OEM colors slightly due to manufacturing processes and UV exposure over time. We always recommend painting aftermarket components to ensure the best color match.
AutoMeter Limited Warranty - Click Here