- Eliminates Bump Steer
- Returns Steering Rack Back To Original Position
- Polyurethane Construction
- Includes 4 Bushings
- Outlasts Factory Rubber Bushings
What's in the Box
- (4) Offset Steering Rack Bushings
1986-2004 Mustang BBK Offset Steering Rack Bushings
If you have lowered your 1986-2004 Mustang, you might be familiar with bump-steer. After lowering, your wheel can have the tendency to "steer" in one direction when traveling over bumps. To correct this, pick up a set of these BBK offset steering rack bushings! These bushings help position the steering rack back to its original position to aid in proper front suspension geometry. These bushings are made from high-quality polyurethane that will outlast the factory counterparts. Includes 4 bushings.
- To lower rack on the thicker side offset portion of the bushing will be up at the 12 o clock position. To raise the rack, the thicker side offset portion will be at the 6 o clock position.
BBK Warranty - Click Here