- Conducts Electricity Better
- Perfect Boost/Nitrous Plug
- Increased Heat Resistance
- Increased Performance
- Silver Fine Wire Electrode
- 14mm Thread Tapered Seat
- 1 Step Colder
- Projected Tip
What's in the Box
- (8) Silver Racing Spark Plugs
2008-2010 Mustang 3V Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plug Kit - Projected Tip
Maximize the performance of your 3V modular engine with this Brisk Silver Racing 2008-2010 Mustang 4.6 spark plug kit! This Brisk Silver Racing spark plug kit is designed for owners that are running up to 150 shots of nitrous or boosted engines(up to 12psi) that see extended periods in boost. This plug will hold up to heat for a longer period of time compared to others. The heat range is one step colder compared to stock and features a silver electrode that transfers electricity and heat better than any other plug material! This results in the most powerful spark for combustion efficiency and horsepower gains.
This plug has a projected tip on the end. Brisk Silver Racing spark plugs feature a silver electrode that is the best conductor of thermal heat and electricity. Silver conducts 560% more electricity and 481% more heat compared to Platinum plugs. This design is beneficial when your stock ignition system is pushed to the limit and eliminates the need to upgrade. This plug requires lower supplied ignition voltage which is beneficial to supercharge or turbocharged engines. Silver has been found to be the best conductor to ignite fuels such as premium gasoline, E85, Alcohol, Propane, and others.
- Nickel/Zinc Coating Provides Superior Corrosion Protection.
- The space between the reduced diameter of the center electrode and the insulator tip enables fast evaporation of fuel and prevents the formation of soft combustion deposits on the insulator tip of the spark plug.
- The cylindrical ending of the spark plug insulator tip enables the very fast achievement of spark plug self-cleaning temperature after engine start.
- The ceramics mass with high content of AI2O3 with increased dielectric strength of the spark plug.
- The copper core of the center electrode increases the thermal conductivity and therefore it enables the insulator tip elongation by sufficient thermal value reserve of spark plug.
Spark Plug Specs
- Spark Plug Thread Size: 12mm
- Spark Plug Reach (in.): 1.063 in.
- Spark Plug Reach (mm): 27.00mm
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 14
- Resistor: Yes
- Electrode Tip Material: Silver
- Electrode Core Material: Silver
- Center Electrode Type: Projected
- Spark Plug Seat Style: Tapered
- Wrench Diameter: 14mm
Brisk Warranty - Click Here