Corbeau Bolt-In Harness Belts
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Provides Extra Driving Support
- Bolt-In Design
- 4-Point Design
- Black Webbing With Rubber Corbeau Patch
- Pressure Reducing Waist Pad
What's in the Box
- (1) Harness Belt
- All Needed Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Corbeau Harness Belts are made with your comfort and safety in mind. All Corbeau harness belts are equipped with military grade nylon webbing and pressure reducing waist pads. The 2-inch belts come with a simple push-button release system, which makes it easy to get in and out of your harnesses.
Corbeau 2-Inch Harness Belts have the rare ability to be bolted to all your factory provided mounting points. What that means is the lap belts section was manufactured to bolt right up to your factory bolt holes. In most cases no drilling or modifications are necessary, they just bolt right in. The two shoulder straps go over your shoulders and through the harness slots in your seats. After they go through the harness slots these straps then mount in the rear area of your vehicle.
Important Product Note
- High-quality rubber patch with "Corbeau" embossed into the face.
- Push button release buckle for easy disengagement.
- Bolt-in design.
- All 2-Inch belts are equipped with a pressure reducing waist pad to provide extra comfort and support.
This belt was intended for Off-road Use Only
. In many cases, Corbeau belts meet and exceed the FMVSS standards but they are NOT
FMVSS approved. Purchase and use them at your own risk.
Corbeau Seats Limited Warranty and Legal Disclaimers - Click Here