Corbeau LG1 Seat Pair
- Additional Bolstering & Support Over factory Seat
- Lighter Weight Than Factory
- Can Be Used With Both Factory Seat Belts & After-market Harness'
- Wide Version For Additional Bolster Clearance
- Black Leather
- Injection Molded Foam Construction
- Infinite Recline
- Defined Thigh, Kidney, & Shoulder Bolsters
- Harness Provision
- Black Leather Anti-Wear Patches
What's in the Box
- (1) LH LG1 Leather Seat
- (1) RH LG1 Leather Seat
- (2) Corbeau Stickers
The Corbeau LG1 racing seat is a Mustang favorite when it comes to comfort. The second you sit in this seat you will see why so many Mustang Owners are ranting and raving about this seat. Its unique curves and contours re-define comfort. Whether on street, the track, or off-road, the Corbeau LG1 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience. As a rule of thumb, the LG1 will fit up to a 38-inch waist. High wear patches are strategically placed to protect your seat from abuse in the high wear areas. This Corbeau LG1 racing seat pair is covered in 100% black Leather.
The fingertip controlled reclining mechanism allows the seat back to be adjusted to the ultimate driving position. Corbeau reclining technology allows with just the lift of the lever, the seat back to be immediately returned to the full upright position.
Ultimate lateral support with well-defined thigh, kidney, and shoulder bolsters will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in the optimal seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
This seat has harness slots for 3 and 4-point harness belt capability. A submarine slot (5th slot) can be added to the seat base for an extra charge. This slot will create 5-point harness capability.
Injection Molded Foam
High-density injection molded foam provides ultimate comfort. The heat transfer into the foam causes the seat to form to your body. The foam will maintain its shape for years insuring long lasting comfort.
100% automotive grade leather. This seat has been extensively tested under extreme conditions and found to be colorfast.
Extra strong, lightweight, powder coated tubular steel frame.
Seat Track Note
- All Corbeau seats require proper Corbeau Seat Tracks per designated year. These seats will not fit factory seat tracks. Proper Corbeau seats tracks will need to be purchased.
- 2005+ Mustangs with side-impact air bags will require you to disable the side airbag system. Doing so is ONLY recommended for off-road or race use only.
To disable side airbag light in 2005-2007, use the following eliminator plug from Ford- LRS-14B022AA
- Late Model Restoration is not responsible for injury or any other complications caused by deactivating side-impact airbags. Late Model Restoration does not recommend or advertise this plug as a fix for a defective airbag.
Corbeau Seats Limited Warranty and Legal Disclaimers - Click Here