- Seal Up The Hole In Your Firewall
- Reduces Wear On Cable At The Firewall
- Correct Fit & Finish
- OE Type Rubber Construction
- Completely Seals Off Around The Cable
- For Manual Transmission Cars Only
What's in the Box
- (1) Speedometer Cable Firewall Grommet
This 5.0 Resto Speedometer Cable Grommet slides over the Speedometer Cable & seals off the pass-through hole in the firewall on 1979-1993 Mustang with a manual
transmission. These often rot and fall away on original cables and are not included on new cables.
Installation is quite easy on Mustang Speedometer Cables intended for speed sensors as the small cable end simply slides through. To use on a cable not intended for a speed sensor, the inside hole of the grommet where the cable passes through will need to be carefully enlarged with a razor blade & a non-petroleum based lubricant will need to be applied to the large cable end so it can pass through the grommet.
For automatic transmissions use HDW-17622
-Fits 1979-93 Mustang w/ Manual Transmission
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here