New Replacement Plug Assemblies With Pigtails For Easy Splice In Installation
What's in the Box
(1) Turn Signal Multi-Function Switch
(1) Headlight Switch
(1) Multi-Function Repair Harness
(1) Headlight Switch Repair Harness
1990-1993 Headlight Switch Repair Kit
If your headlights are flickering on and off when the fog lights are used for an extended period of time, this could be the problem. This kit is designed to fix that problem often found in 1990-93 GT Mustangs. This problem occurs when the headlight circuit #15 is overheated. Circuit 15 becomes overloaded by using higher wattage than factory bulbs, bad grounds or as the bulbs and switches age. This causes the headlight switch connector to overheat and melt, damaging the connector and switch. The signal/multi-function switch itself also suffers the same fate.
This kit includes:
- Headlight switch
- Headlight and dimmer switch connectors w/ standard gauge wiring
- 2 wiring repair harness
- Check to make sure that both headlight harness grounds (located on the top corners of the core support) are in place and have a good connection.
- Verify that the bulbs in your headlights and fog lights are rated to the factory wattage. Using higher wattage bulbs can cause overheating of the circuit #15 wire.
- LMR recommends soldering your connections at the pigtail but a quality insulated butt style crimp connector is also acceptable.
50resto - Dedicated To The Preservation Of The Fox Body Mustang
50resto is your trusted source for 1979-93 Mustang Foxbody restoration products. Buy 50resto products from Latemodel Restoration Supply and receive the best value, quality and industry-leading customer service. Whether you need Fox Body Mustang weatherstrip, headlights, taillights, seals, body panels, hardware, door handles, trim parts, carpeting or upholstery, 50resto is the brand you should demand.
SVE and 50resto Warranty
One Year Hassle Free Replacement
SVE and 50resto products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. What does this warranty cover? YOU! That’s right, whether you ordered a SVE brand Mach I grille delete or a 50resto brand light kit, if your product fails within a year of your purchase we got your back! Some conditions will apply.
Well i picked this car up for only $500 bucks. Yep that's right $500. It has the DIS 2.3 with and automatic. It was really beat up cosmetically when I got her. The plan is to make it a v8 manual car s...