- Measures Incoming Air
- Replaces Malfunctioning Sensor
- Restores Smooth Throttle Response
- Compatible With Factory Air Box Or Cold Air Kit
- Protective Mesh Screen
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Calibrated For 19lb Injectors
- Correct Electrical Connection
What's in the Box
- (1) Mass Air Meter Assembly
1989-1993 Mustang Factory Style Mass Air Meter - 5.0
Replace a malfunctioning mass airflow sensor or restore your 5.0 equipped 1989-1993 Fox Body Mustang back to its original condition with this factory-style mass air flow meter! This factory-style MAF sensor is designed and calibrated for the factory airboxes, aftermarket cold air intakes, and 19lb injectors making this a direct replacement for the original sensor. The mass airflow sensor measures the amount of air entering the engine, allowing the engine's computer to adjust the air/fuel ratio accordingly. A faulty mass airflow sensor causes various driveability problems including a no-start condition, stalling, lack of power, and poor acceleration. Featuring a brand new aluminum housing with the correct threaded bosses molded-in, this mass air meter is the perfect choice for restorations. Utilizing a brand new sensor that has the proper airflow direction indicated, installation in the correct orientation is a breeze! A protective mesh screen in the housing smooths out the incoming airflow providing a more consistent reading while protecting the sensor from debris. Restore engine performance and smooth throttle response with this factory-style mass air meter for your 1989-1993 Fox Body Mustang!
Complete Your Installation:
- This part is designed to only work with 19lb fuel injectors & factory-style airboxes, or aftermarket cold air intakes!
- Fits 1989-1993 Mustang 5.0