- Direct Replacement For OEM Master Cylinder
- Restores Proper Function Of Master Cylinder
- OEM Style Construction
- Completely RE-Manufactured Units
- Provision For Low Fluid Sensor
- Bore Size 1 1/16"
- Push Rod Depth 1.40"
What's in the Box
- (1) Master Cylinder Assembly
The Mustang Brake System is definitely one place that you don't want to ignore. LRS carries a complete line of OEM Style replacement brake parts to make sure your Mustang is safe for the streets. This is a newly re-manufactured master cylinder for the popular 1994-1995 Mustang GT/V6. This is a common upgrade to 1979-1993 Mustangs when doing a 4 wheel disk conversion. The large 1 1/16" bore design is ideal for the added performance needs of rear disk brakes. Each Master cylinder is thoroughly inspected and rebuilt to meet of exceed factory specifications. These Mustang brake master cylinders are ready to bolt on and are Sold outright with no core returns.
- Fits 1994 & 1995 Ford Mustangs (GT & V6 - factory)
- Upgrade for 1979-1993 disc brake conversion
30 Day Limited Warranty - Click Here