Replacement Brake Master Cylinder
- Direct Replacement For OEM Master Cylinder
- Restores Proper Function Of Master Cylinder
- OEM Style Construction
- Completely RE-Manufactured Units
- Bore Size 1 1/16"
- Push Rod Depth 1.42"
What's in the Box
- (1) Master Cylinder Assembly
The Mustang Brake System is definitely one place that you don't want to ignore. LRS carries a complete line of OEM Style replacement brake parts to make sure your Mustang is safe for the streets. This is a newly re-manufactured master cylinder for the popular 1999-2004 Mustang GT's that are equipped with Anti-Lock Braking System. Each Master cylinder is thoroughly inspected and rebuilt to meet of exceed factory specifications. These Mustang brake master cylinders are ready to bolt on and are Sold outright with no core returns.
ABS vehicles are equipped with master cylinders with an M10 rear port and M12 front port. Non-ABS vehicles will be equipped with M10 ports in the front and rear.
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustang GT w/ ABS
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustang Cobra with Traction Control
- Fits 2003-2004 Mach 1 w/ Traction Control
30 Day Limited Warranty - Click Here