1999-2003 Mustang Hydroboost Hose- Pump To Hydroboost
- Restores Braking Performance
- Replaces Leaking Lines
- Factory Connections
- OE Bends
- Zinc PLated
- Exceeds SAE J2050 Requirements
With the introduction of the 4.6L modular motor in the Mustang, the brake booster was replaced with a pressure assisted brake booster. This new system was called the hydroboost system and was necessary for the tall heads on the SOHC and DOHC modular engines. The hydroboost system requires the use of various high and low-pressure hydraulic lines to assist the brake system. Most of these hoses are specialize pre-bent metal hoses with rubber sections. These rubber sections can become brittle from engine heat, or damaged while working on the engine. Here at LMR, we have factory style replacements to get your brake system in peak performance.
This replacement hose is the hose the runs from the power steering pump to the hydroboost brake booster.
- 16mm Pump Side Connection
- 18mm Hyrdoboost Connection
- 57" Length
- Exceeds SAE J2050 performance requirements
- Comes complete with factory-installed, pre-bent zinc-dichromate plated end fittings, brackets, sensor ports, sheathing, bushings and grommets.
- 1999-05/14/2003 Mustang 4.6L SOHC