LMR will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday - Monday, May 30th.
Bullet Proof Your Rear End
One Piece Forged Axles
FRPP Carbon Clutch Disc Differential
Fits 8.8" Rear End
What's in the Box
(See Description Below For Components)
1994-1998 Mustang 8.8" 31 Spline Conversion with 4.10 Gears
So, you want to beef up your Mustang's 8.8" rear? How about a kit that gives you EVERYTHING you need to make it bullet-proof? We include everything you need to make your rear axle ready for severe service, be it on the drag strip or the road course!
- FRPP Carbon Clutch Disc 31 spline differential
- Hardened 31 spline 5 lug axles YA-FM4235D
- High Strength Steel 3" studs MOR-46180
- Ford Racing (FRPP) 4.10 gears M-4209-88410
- FRPP M-4210-B2 bearing kit
- Axle bearing & seal kit AK-1563
- Carrier bearing cap stud kit M-4034-A
- Heavy duty differential support/cover M-4033-G2
- Pinion flange LRS-4851A
- 85W140 Royal Purple synthetic gear oil RP-12303
- Axles do not include ABS rings. Reuse factory ABS ring or replace with LRS-2189A.
Due to Hazmat regulations, lubricants/fluids cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
I just installed this kit on my car last weekend. The project went smooth as glass, everything I needed to make this project happen was in the kit. I am 100% satisfied and the car pulls like a freight train with the 4.10 gears. AWSOME!
This is my 95 5.0 this is also my first fast anything, I came from the 4x4 world and this is my attempt at a street car. Has a 302 pushrod, with ported and polished SVE heads, Crower cam, and a 8.8 re...