So, you want to beef up your 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang's 8.8" rear? How about a kit that gives you EVERYTHING you need to make it bullet-proof? We include everything you need to make your rear axle ready for severe service, be it on the drag strip or the road course!
- FRPP Carbon Clutch Disc 31 spline differential
- Hardened 31 spline 4 lug axles YA-FM4235B
- High Strength Steel 3" studs MOR-46180
- Ford Racing (FRPP) 4.10 gears M-4209-88410
- FRPP M-4210-B2 bearing kit
- Axle bearing & seal kit AK-1563
- Carrier bearing cap stud kit M-4034-A
- Heavy duty differential support/cover M-4033-G
- Pinion flange LRS-4851A
- 75W140 Royal Purple synthetic gear oil
Due to Hazmat regulations, lubricants/fluids cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
Ford Performance Racing Parts - NO WARRANTY - Click Here
After installation of rear gears, you will need to correct the speedometer. There are different methods to do this depending on year model.
1979-1995 Speedometer Correction - Click Here
1996-2017 Speedometer Correction - Click Here