- Provides Consistent Fuel Pressure
- Eliminates Guesswork w/ Coyote Swap
- Supports E85, Leaded, & Unleaded Fuels
- Replaces Hard Lines w/ Braided Stainless Lines
- Locking -6AN Billet Adapters
- Aeromotive 340 LPH Fuel Pump
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- PTFE Stainless Steel Braided Hoses
SVE Fox Body Coyote Swap Fuel System
Ease the installation of a 5.0 coyote engine into your Fox Body Mustang with this SVE coyote swap fuel system! Forget the daunting task of individually sourcing fuel system components to piece together a fuel system for your coyote swap project. This simple yet effective fuel system from industry leader SVE will eliminate all guesswork when installing a return-style fuel system into 1984-1993 Mustangs with a Gen 1 or Gen 2 coyote engine. This fuel system will include everything necessary to provide your coyote engine with a constant 58 psi of fuel pressure to mimic the factory returnless setup. In order to accomplish this amount of fuel flow, Aeromotive's 340 LPH fuel pump assembly, -6 AN supply and return hoses, and Aeromotive's Heavy Duty Wiring Harness are included to allow the 340 LPH fuel pump to run at the advertised flow rate. To distinguish this fuel system from the rest of the offerings on the market, SVE provides all fuel lines with pre-terminated -6 AN braided, stainless hose for the return and supply portions of the system. This prevents the time-consuming task of cutting hoses to length and installing AN fittings onto these hoses. SVE created this fuel system to eliminate the additional legwork when performing a coyote swap in your Fox Body Mustang project. Compiled with high-quality components from the most trusted brands, this SVE coyote swap fuel system is sure to get your project completed the right way.
Featuring -6AN PTFE flexible fuel lines, this kit replaces your factory hard lines with braided stainless lines that increase flow to support a potent, naturally aspirated coyote engine. The PTFE lining of these hoses allows for the use of E85, leaded, and unleaded fuels giving you the flexibility to tune your coyote engine on whichever fuel you choose while blocking out all harmful fumes. This kit will include a 3-foot fuel filter supply line that connects the fuel filter to the included Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump assembly, a 12-foot fuel supply line that connects the fuel filter to the Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, a 16-foot fuel return line that connects the regulator all the way back to the fuel pump assembly, and a 3' fuel rail supply line that connects the regulator to the fuel rail to supply the fuel. SVE provides a -6AN fuel rail adapter that allows the AN fuel line to connect directly to the factory coyote fuel rail at the engine, as well as another adapter to connect the larger 3/8" Motorcraft fuel filter near the fuel tank. In order to run the larger fuel filter, SVE includes 5.0 Resto's fuel filter mounting bracket for a correct fit and finish! To properly mount the Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, SVE provides a mounting bracket that utilizes the factory TAB and TAD solenoid holes on the backside of the passenger side strut tower. Due to the higher amperage draw of the Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel, SVE also includes Aeromoive's Heavy Duty Wiring Harness so you can achieve the advertised flow rate of the pump itself. Designed to utilize the 1984-1993 style fuel tank, you can reuse your existing fuel tank and associated components if they are still in good working order (free of rust & debris) or replace them as needed. Since fuel systems are of a custom nature, SVE does include an assortment of adel clamps and a bag of zip ties to further organize the routing of the hoses under the car. This SVE coyote swap fuel system is designed to work with Gen 1 & Gen 2 coyote engines that are utilizing the factory fuel rails, making this the perfect solution for your Fox Body Mustang coyote swap project!
- As far as the horsepower capability of this fuel system is concerned, this can vary depending on numerous factors.
- This fuel system will be able to handle a full bolt-on naturally aspirated coyote engine running pump gas or E85.
What's In The Box?
- (1) 3' PTFE Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Line (Fuel Rail to Fuel Regulator)
- (1) 3' PTFE Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Line (Fuel Filter to Fuel Pump)
- (1) 12' PTFE Stainless Steel Fuel Supply Line (Fuel Filter to Fuel Regulator)
- (1) 16' PTFE Stainless Steel Fuel Return Line
- (2) Fuel Filter -6AN Fittings (1 Inlet/1 Outlet)
- (2) Fuel Pump -6AN Fittings (1 Supply/1 Return)
- (1) Fuel Rail to Supply Line -6AN Fitting
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator Line -6AN Fitting (Regulator to Supply Line)
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator Line -6AN Fitting (Regulator to Fuel Rail)
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator Line -6AN Fitting (Regulator to Return Line)
- (1) Aeromotive 340 LPH Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Aeromotive Heavy-duty Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
- (1) Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (3) Fuel Regulator Fittings
- (1) Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Gauge - Liquid Filled
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator Bracket w/ Attaching Bolts
- (1) Fuel Filter
- (1) Fuel Filter Bracket
- (4) Small Adel Clamps
- (4) Large Adel Clamps
- (1) Package of Zip Ties
- Fits 1984-1993 Mustang with Gen 1 & Gen 2 Coyote Engine (using factory fuel rails)
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
SVE Products Limited Warranty - Click Here