US Shift Quick 4 Gen 2 Transmission Control System - E40D
- Shift Quality Improvements
- Accushift Learning Capability
- Advanced Torque Converter Control
- Simply Install & Drive Immediately
- Up to 4 Pre-Loaded Shift Calibrations
- Transmission Slip Detection
- Full Line Pressure Control
- OLED Display
What's in the Box
- (1) Quick 4 Controller
- (1) Harness
Take total control of your 1995 and later Ford E40D's shift with the US Shift Quick 4 Transmission Controller. Designed to simplify the setup of any E40D transmission, the Quick 4 features pre-loaded configurations to allow to install and drive immediately. The Quick 4 interface is more intuitive, more powerful, and easier to use than any other aftermarket E40D controller on the market, making setup and adjustment quick and easy.Transmission Controller
Designed utilizing sophisticated algorithms specifically for performance applications, US Shift's REVolution Architecture offers groundbreaking features and capabilities that are new to the industry while also providing enhanced shift quality and driveability. With REVolution, your transmission becomes an integral, critical part of your combination, allowing you to maximize its performance. Countless hours and effort have been devoted to providing the best shift quality and driveability possible from a standalone transmission controller. You now have the ability to make shifts as smooth as possible for light throttle cruising, with vastly improved torque converter clutch scheduling and smoother TCC engagement as well. You can tune the controller to have nice, smooth, quick shifts at light throttle with much firmer shifts at hard-throttle, or you can opt to make the shifts firmer or softer across the board.US Shift Wiring Harness System
US Shift controllers utilize a modular wiring harness construction that is unique within the industry. The transmission solenoid harnesses come in standard lengths of 8-9 feet (depending upon the application, with most speed sensor harness sections being longer.) Since the modular harnesses use three separate, smaller connectors to route signals to the transmission, wiring can be accomplished without cutting large holes in your favorite sheet metal. The modular harness concept also greatly simplifies system troubleshooting. Since all wiring runs from point-to-point without any internal splices or connections, it is very easy to verify wire routing and make measurements with a meter. The connectors on the controller are also very easy to inspect and probe, should you ever need to.List of Features
- Completely Stand-alone or can be integrated into EFI PCM's
- Supports EFI or Carbureted Engines
- OLED Display
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
US Shift Warranty Information