- Stock Pedal Effort
- Street/Strip Use
- Rated To 800HP
- Smooth & Even Clutch Engagement
- Dual Organically Lined Discs
- 10 Spline
What's in the Box
- (1) Pressure Plate
- (2) Organic Friction Discs
- (1) Floater Plate Adapter Ring
- (1) Alignment Tool
- Installation Hardware
McLeod's RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit
Put the power to the ground with little effort in your 1999-2010 Ford Mustang with this McLeod RST clutch! This RST twin disc clutch kit is intended for high-horsepower street cars. The McLeod RST clutch kits are economically priced twin disc clutches that use a factory style flywheel. Able to handle up to 800 horsepower, the RST twin disc clutch remains completely street-able. The organic lined clutch discs provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort, making these clutch kits ideal for street driven Mustangs.
Twin Disc Design
Why buy a twin disc clutch? When you're putting down as much as the 800hp this clutch handles, you want more frictional area for more grip without as much clamp load pressure that a single disc clutch has. This provides a softer pedal effort for smooth and even clutch engagement.
Break In Period
Break in period should be 500 miles of city type driving, double the break in period for highway driving. No aggressive driving. No hole shots or drag launches. Gear changes should be made at 4,000 RPM or less. No speed shifting.
- Fits 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra w/ T-45
- Fits 2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R w/ T-56
- Fits 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra w/ TR3650
- Fits 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt w/ T-45 or TR3650
- Fits Late 2001-2010 Ford Mustang GT w/ T-45 or TR3650
- Fits 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra w/ T-56
- Fits 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 w/ TR3650
Depending on the age, mileage, and application it may be required for the clutch fork and pivot stud to be replaced due to the amount of wear these items see.
McLeod Warranty - Click Here