Maximum Motorsports Rear Coilover Kit
Improve handling and ride quality with this 1979-2004 Mustang rear coil over kit from Maximum Motorsports! This kit allows you to adjust the ride height of your Mustang so you can dial in your stance easily with the included tool. Your 1979-04 Mustang will see a dramatic loss of body roll and improved handling without sacrificing ride quality. Maximum Motorsports utilizes 10" 200lb springs in this kit for a perfect combination of performance and ride quality!
- Requires the use of 1994-2004 Koni Single or Double Adjustable Sport Shocks. (KON-80421134S or KON-80411186S)
- Purchase of (1) MM-MMSM2 required for installation if you don't have an MM panhard bar.
- This kit services the rear suspension only.
- This part requires modification to your shocks. Please review all instructions before modifying. If you have any doubt please call Maximum Motorsport.
- Will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra.
Koni Shock Fitment
This coil over kit will NOT fit the following:
- Any Koni rear shock listed for 1979-1993 Fox Mustangs.
- Koni STR.T (Orange) shocks.
- Any Koni shock listed for the 1999-2004 Cobra IRS.
Maximum Motorsports is well respected as a leading developer of suspension systems and performance parts for your Mustang or Lightning. Established in 1992, the team at MM has spent countless hours researching and developing the highest quality suspension components for 1979-Present Mustangs and 1993-Present SVT Lightnings. Maximum Motorsports has strived to produce lightweight, direct replacement suspension parts to get your vehicle handling, launching, and cornering better than ever. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for performance panhard bars, k-members, subframe connectors, steering racks, caster/camber plates. chassis braces, control arms, roll bars, wheel spacers, and other tubular suspension parts.