Mustang Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
- Improves Handling & Cornering
- Prevents Premature Tire Wear
- Adjust the Caster and Camber of the Front Struts
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
- Black Powdercoat Finish
What's in the Box
- (2) Caster Camber Plates
- All Needed Hardware
Installing these Maximum Motorsports Caster-Camber Plates eliminates negative camber, or "lean-in", which can result in uneven tire wear caused by lowering your Mustang. Even a Mustang lowered as much as 2.5 inches can still be aligned to factory specifications! Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower and the range of suspension travel can also be shifted, allowing for additional bump travel on lowered cars. Teflon® lined spherical bearings eliminate deflection and precisely locate the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation and high-tech composite thrust bearings transfer the spring load into the strut towers. All of the caster-camber components are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long-lasting protection.
- Because these Caster/Camber plates eliminate the factory strut bushing, noise, vibration, & harshness will be increased.
- A 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- A 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Requires the upper spring isolator from the stock 2005-2010 or GT500 upper strut mounts.
- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang V6, GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
Noise, Vibration, and Harshness Note
With the installation of caster camber plates to your Ford Mustang, you might experience an increase in noise, vibration, and harshness due to the spherical bearing.
Maximum Motorsports Warranty