- Keep your Front Mustang Lowering Spring in place during Installation
- Reduces effort & time spent for Spring Installation
- Custom Engineered Steel Construction
- Perfect fit for stock 79-04 Mustang Front Control Arm
What's in the Box
- (1) Mustang Front Spring Installation Tool with hardware
- (1) Instruction Sheet
This trick Maximum Motorsports tool is invaluable when installing lowering springs on a Mustang. This Mustang Front Spring Install Tool bolts to the Front Control Arm, and guides the bottom coil of the Front Spring into its proper position on the Front Control Arm as the arm is swung up into place with a floor jack. The tool is then easily dismounted from the control arm, and is removed through the access hole in the arm. The often-frustrating task of 1979-2004 Mustang Lowering Spring installation is made quick and easy with this Maximum Motorsports tool!
Note: Not for use with stock Mustang springs or Drag Launch Springs because of their long free length. A spring compressor is required to install stock springs or Drag Launch Springs. Will not work with aftermarket tubular-type control arms.
Maximum Motorsports Warranty