Moser 31 Spline Heavy Duty 5 Lug Axles
Heavy duty axles from Moser Engineering are made with some of the toughest, strongest, most durable materials available. These axles feature machined C-Clip grooves to fit OEM application 8.8 inch rear ends. They are non-tapered and also feature hardened bearing seats for durability and performance under high-stress conditions. They are the perfect upgrade for your street/strip Mustang and will stand up to hard launches at the track!
Product & Fitment Note
- All Moser Axles require .625" knurl press in axle studs
- Will NOT work with Fox SN95 Rear 5-Lug Disc Conversion
- Will Only work with 93 Cobra/Thunderbird Turbo Coupe rear 5-lug conversion if using 10" Cobra 5 Lug Rear Brake Rotor
- The purchase of compatible 5 lug rear drums is needed. Check out Rear Brake Drum - 5 Lug - Finned.
- 1979-1993 Ford Mustangs **See Notes Above**
Axle Fitment Disclaimer:
The axles included in this purchase will not fit 1984-1986 SVO or 1987-1993 Saleen Mustangs.
Moser - Fast, Strong, Affordable!
Moser Engineering, founded in 1982, manufactures aftermarket performance rear end components for various Mustang & Lightning applications. Located in the ‘Heartlands of America’ in the modest town of Portland, Indiana, the company prides itself in its’ ability to supply quality American-made products, at an affordable price, with an industry-leading two-day turnaround. They are widely known for their performance rear axles and differential components. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com to get Moser 4 lug, 5 lug, 28 spline, and 31 spline axles for your Foxbody, SN-95, New Edge, or S197 Mustang.