- Total Bushing Solution
- Less Bushing Deflection
- Replaces Worn-Out Bushings
- Polyurethane Construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Correct Factory Tolerances
What's in the Box
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots
- Front Anti-Sway Bar End Link Set
- Upper Strut Mount Bushings
- Rear Spring Isolators
- Front Spring Isolators
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Upper Rear Axle Bushings
- Non-Offset Steering Rack Bushings
1994-1998 Mustang Prothane Total Bushing Kit
Your Mustang is built using rubber bushings in control arms, motor mounts, transmission mounts, sway bars, spring isolators, and struts. Rubber bushings are soft and pliable. They offer superior insulation from noise and harshness, but they cost you in performance and durability. Urethane is a harder, more durable substance. When used in suspension components and drivetrain mounts, they provide increased performance due to the lack of deflection as well as increased durability and resistance to contaminating fluids such as oil and transmission fluid. Prothane is dedicated to producing the highest quality urethane components on the market today. All of Prothane's products carry a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
- The metal shells from the factory bushings may need to be reused for the installation of these bushings.
Prothane Warranty - Click Here